Why are we hiring?
We are seeing significant growth in our projects value and pipeline. We want to be able to meet the needs of repeat clients, and to take on new clients whose projects add value to the community we operate in.
Your Day to Day Role
Whilst you will work alongside our Senior Structural Engineer you will need to be able to work independently on the projects assigned to you. Your tasks will include:
- Undertake Infrastructure, placemaking, construction and remediation design tasks.
- Prepare technical reports, specifications, calculations and tender documents.
- Liaise with clients and relevant authorities for design approvals including arranging and attending meetings.
- Conduct field work including Inspections and Contract Administration.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Accurately and diligently record billable hours.
- Other tasks as directed by Supervisor/Director.
Your Skills and Expertise
- A Bachelor Degree in Structural Engineering
- Membership of Engineers Australia or a willingness to apply
- Ideally, CPEng (RPEQ) qualified
- Competent in analysis packages such as SPACEGASS
- Competent in office based software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Structural Engineering, Building Design and Place-making Projects. Bridge Design experience an advantage.
What’s in it for You
Salary commensurate with experience. A performance-based bonus may be offered. Full time hours are 37.5 per week and may be scheduled over 4.5 days to allow a half day Friday each week.
We offer a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture based on inclusion, diversity and a healthy work-life balance.
You’ll be a valued member of our team from Day 1 and work on real projects, bids and tenders from the outset.
Our offices are conveniently located in the centre of Noosa business area, with local retail and services close by. Your package may include a fully maintained company vehicle, with on site parking, depending on your experience. Alternatively you will have use of a company vehicle for site inspections and company business.
We will support you to maintain your professional development and to connect with appropriate professional bodies.
How to apply
Please email your resume, including referees, and a one page cover letter outlining how you will contribute to our organisation, to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.